Hope House for WomenHope House for women is a recovery house designed for self-motivated, high functioning individuals. The seven private bedroom house is located in Forest Hills, an upscale neighborhood in Wilmington, NC. The house is democratically run while being closely monotired by a house manager. All residents are required to attend one AA/NA/Celebrate Recovery meetings per day and obtain a sponsor within 30 days.
- Private furnished bedroom (queen mattress)
- Cable in each bedroom - flat screen TV in living room
- WiFi and free long distance phone
- Two bathrooms - washer / dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with three refridgerators
- Covered smoking area
- Outside smoking living room with heat/AC/TV
- Bus stop located within 1000 ft.
- Rent: $125 per week, $250 deposit